The members of the team have completed several other projects prior to joining VISTO Consulting. These projects are listed to demonstrate the breadth of experience from our staff:
- New-Brunswick System Operator (NBSO): SCADA/EMS Procurement support including specification review, proposal evaluation, tendering management and statement of work negotiations
- NBSO: Opportunity study to present and recommend options for the replacement of NBSO’s Market Management System including the review of existing market product offering
- Manitoba Hydro: Data historian migration requirements gathering, planning and technical specification for a new historian
- Great Lakes Power (Ontario): Consulting services for the procurement of a replacement SCADA, video wall display and control room consoles.
- PG&E (CA): Technical specifications for the replacement of the SCADA for several control centers, bid evaluation, design support and statement of work negotiations.
- GECOL (Libya): Technical authority for the national control center project as well as for the Tripoli regional control center including statement of work review, design review and factory acceptance testing
- SONELGAS (Algeria): Analysis of factory acceptance test book for the national control center project.
- Gaz Métro (Canada): Assessment of existing control system and business case for the replacement of the natural gas distribution control center
- BC Hydro: Risk assessment workshops during the procurement of the DMS project
- Hydro-Québec: System design and project planning for a SPS monitoring system using the P+ methodology
- Hydro-Québec: Project management for the delivery of a ALSTOM SCADA system to monitor power generation
- Fortis Ontario: Study for the consolidation of two distribution control centers
- United Illuminating (CT): T&D SCADA assessment, SOW review and technical consulting
If you are interested about any of these projects, please contact us.